Tuesday 8 May 2012

#photoadayMay ... Day 8 ... A smell that I love...

This was a tough one for me. When I started thinking of the smells that I love, there are about a dozen smells that bring me instant happiness. Delicious foodie smells are for instance rosemary (absolutely love it), oregano or a bowl of freshly made soup. When it comes to nature I love the smell of the lotus flower, an orchid, lavender, roses,... and even the smell of a beautifully green forest (if I had had the time, I probably would have gone hunting for a stunning forest picture, but alas, a long day at work prevents a girl from wanting to complete her tasks). In the end I went for a scent that I love the most... The scent of a beautiful summer's day filled with sunshine and nature's beauty... Such as I found when in Lisbon last summer...


I hope you enjoy this scent as much as I do... and I'll see you tomorrow for another picture...

Kisses,
Crazy Crafter xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment