Thursday 3 May 2012

#photoadayMay ... Day 3 ... Something I wore today

So, we're at day 3 already. Now, I contemplated a lot about what I was going to photograph and eventually I decided to go for a few things that belong to my everyday wardrobe and that are really valuable to me (not just the monetary, but rather the emotional value).




I know it's jewellery, but still, every single piece of it was given by someone I love dearly. The watch was given by my sister (who believes in the wonderful power of useful gifts), the necklace and pendant were given by my boyfriend (for the 1 year anniversary) and the ring was given by my parents (although I didn't use to wear it that much, I've worn it every single day since my father died. I know it may sound silly, but it makes me feel like he's still with me when I wear it...). So that's that... Now let's do some brainstorming for tomorrow's theme: fun...

Love,
Crazy Crafter xxx...

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't sound silly sweety! I just know your dad still keeps an eye on you (and the boyfriend!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete