Wednesday 30 May 2012

#photoadayMay ... Day 30 ... My personality

This is a difficult one, because there are many words that describe my personality: I'm bubbly (most of the time), smart, sweet, funny, kind, proud and stubborn, hard-working,... But if I had to take a photo of my personality, I'd currently go for something like this...


A waterlily... (Sorry, I didn't actually take the picture, but it's so pretty and kind of makes my point): I feel like I have a beautiful personality that is still trying to find itself completely. I've gone through a lot of changes the past 2 or 3 years and they haven't stopped yet. The blooming can also represent my creative side that is finally starting to make its way to the surface. And lastly, just like a waterlily, I only reveal my true self when I'm ready for it (so around the people I trust)... Ok, I think that's it... 'Til tomorrow...

Love,
Crazy Crafter xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment