Sunday 13 May 2012

#photoadayMay ... Day 13 ... Mum

As we all know today is mother's day (yay for all the mommy's out there!!!) and I think there's no better way to honor your mother than by giving her a handmade gift (along with something she has been hinting at for weeks and weeks) so my sister and I gave her the present she had been hoping for along with a handmade drawing (I know it sounds silly, but these are the things my mother loves most and actually keeps in a folder somewhere, I still have to discover where so I can remove some of my early disasters ;-) )...


So this is what the drawing looks like this year (along with a little we-love-you-and-appreciate-everything-you-do-for-us text on the back)... Mom was very pleased... So mommy... Happy mother's day and always remember that we love you!!!

Love,
Crazy Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment