Wednesday 2 May 2012

#photoadayMay Day 2: Skyline

As you can see, today's subject is 'skyline'. Now I didn't really know whether I could take a good skyline photo where I live, so I went for a little walk and took some pictures of the local town, but no skyline winners. So as a last resort, I went home, climbed up to the attick, opened a window and took some pictures from there (it's not really a good view, but I'll have to make do with what I've got). And this was the best one...




I mean it, this was the best one (I'm sure everyone is doubting my photographical skills right now, and I'm sure you're right to do so. I would love to be able to make gorgeous pictures, but I'm not there yet). As you can see I live right across the street from a texaco station and 3 appartment buildings (though only the smaller one and one of the big ones are visible right now). And in between the 2 apartments buildings you can see some trees (yay nature!!!) and the old firehouse tower (which still sounds the town alarm/horn once a month, just to make sure it still works). Other than that, I just love the sky in this picture: gorgeous blue with some fluffy clouds that make it look even more beautiful (I know it's weird, but I like clouds, as long as they don't cover up the whole sky that is)... So that's it for today... I hope to see you again tomorrow for another picture...

Love,
Crazy Crafter...

No comments:

Post a Comment