Monday 20 February 2012

Oh my... We have arrived


Well, good morning to you all…

I must say I seem to find this whole blogging experience a bit daunting and frightening, but I suppose that if you never try it, you’ll never know how amazing it can be. The idea of this blog has been creeping in and out of my mind for some time and a few weeks ago I decided to ask my best friend if she might want to share a blog with me. After all, we’re both crazy about crafting (especially crochet, but also knitting and (in my case the beginning of an obsession with) sewing). Imagine my shock and surprise when she told me “Well, don’t tell anyone, but I’ve already got a blog”, though she wouldn’t tell me the name (she’s not afraid of strangers, but family and friends scare the h*** out of her)… Sigh… I am, however, a very curious little kitten and decided to go hunting… And, voila, a little over a week later I found it and … I absolutely loved it. I actually told her the news of my discovery a few days ago, it’s only fair she should know. And then I told her about my blog ambitions (no names yet, of course, just to keep it fair ). Anyway, if you want to take a look, here’s the link to her blog http://zjizjipke.blogspot.com/ AND you can also find her on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/Zjizjipke As a true 21st century woman, she likes to have followers

Owkay, so that’s that… Now, I’m not going to post any of my creations yet… I still have to put some pictures on the PC and organize them. Hopefully I can complete this tonight, so I can show you some of my work tomorrow… In the meanwhile, you can always follow me on twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/CrochetCrafter) and I’ll try to keep you posted… So for now, enjoy the blog, enjoy crafting and enjoy life…

Bye…..


2 comments:

  1. Well Crazy Crafter, I found you :-) The look on your face following my confession about already owning a blog was worth it ;-) No, that's not true, I'm not that evil (I think...) You're right about me being nervous about people I know reading my posts, that why I hang onto the anonymous part, it's so freeing! But you'll be my companion in crime from now on, sworn secrecy and all... Sweety, good luck with you new adventure called blogging! May it bring you lots of fun, new friends, inspiration and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, it didn't take long for you to find me, but I did make it easy for you ;-) Only fair, no? And thanks... Maybe I need all of that luck you're sending my way... :-S

    ReplyDelete