Monday 23 April 2012

May is closing in... Time for a new assignment

I know, I haven't been posting as much as I should, but I promise you I have been keeping busy. When I find the time, I'll make sure to show you some of the things I've been working on (and have been finishing). But for now I'm just here to announce a new 'project' I'm going to try completing. It's called 'Photo a day May'. The task is that you take a picture on every day in May (duh...). The point is that the picture has to deal with the subject of the day, but since you're allowed to interpret the subject as freely as you wish, it shouldn't be that big of a challenge (I hope, after all I'm not really that great at photography, though I wish I was)... You can see the subjects in the picture below


As you can see, I've obviously got my work cut out for me... Plus I need to post a picture every day as well, meaning that you'll probably be seeing a lot of me in May ;-) For more info, just take a look at http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/2012/04/may-photo-day-list.html and maybe I'll see some of your pictures as well (after all it's not only for bloggers, but also for facebook, twitter and God knows how many other social networks...). So that's it for now. I hope to see you all again soon...

Love, Crazy Crafter xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment