Monday 2 April 2012

Let's make another appearance, shall we...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been away for so long, but work and complicated family stuff does keep one busy... Anyway, I've been working on quite a few things. For one think I've been doing some baking for a few lucky celebrating friends (while March never was a birthday-filled month, it seems to have become one over the years)... Results: one extremely powerful chocolate mousse cake, a batch of delicious and very chocolaty brownies, a plain old vanilla cake, biscotti and some cupcakes (vanilla, chocolate, tiramisu and mojito; personally I really love the last ones... Cupcakes filled with limy, minty deliciousness... and rum ;-) ). I'm afraid I only managed to take some pictures from the cupcakes and the biscotti. Everything else disappeared before I actually thought of photographing it...

The biscotti

And some cupcakes. From left to right you can see the chocolate, tiramisu and vanilla cupcakes...

And here are the mojito cupcakes...


So, here you have it, some of my baking goods... I'm also thinking about posting the recipes... So I'll keep you updated on that ;-) For now I hope you've enjoyed what I've created and as always I hope to see you again soon...

Love,
Crazy Crafter xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment